Today we did a cooking activity in English class. We did fruit smoothies! It was great! Here you have the recipe and some pictures!
- 2 pieces of different fruits
- 2 glasses of milk
- 4 spoons of sugar
1. First of all, peel the fruit.
2. Next, cut the fruit into pieces.
3. Then, put the pieces of fruit into the bowl.
4. Next, add 4 spoons of sugar.
5. Then, add two glasses of milk and remove the mix a little bit.
6. Last of all, pour the mix in the blender during 2 minutes.
Serve the smoothie in two glasses.